Atlanta Drum Academy
New York Alliance
Shark City Drum & Dance Corps
Brooklyn United Evolution
People's Day Camp
Battle in The Apple Drumline Event
Report Time - 3:00 PM
Doors Open - 3:00 PM
Show Start - 4:00 PM
• Drumshow (Junior, Senior, and Collegiate)
• Drum Battle (Junior, Senior, and Collegiate)
Drum Floor Show: 5 minutes
Drum Battle: 1-2 minutes
All registration will be sent via invoice and can be paid through invoice
or CashApp ($BU2018).
Your 1st category is $100, every category added on after is an additional $25.
Registration ends on Dec 23RD, 2022.
Payments are due by January 20TH, 2023. Late fee of $25 will be added weekly starting
on January 21ST, 2023. If registration payment isn’t received by February 15TH 2023, you
will lose your slot/ placement in the competition.
Team information link: https://bit.ly/bita2023teamreg
Tickets will be online and some physical tickets are available. Groups should only share
the ticket link assigned to their team for better tracking
Ticket Sales begin February 1ST 2023 at 12:00am and close on March 16TH 2023 at
Each Category has a trophy and prize for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. For Stands there will only be
1st Place - Trophy and cash prize
2nd Place - Trophy and cash prize
3rd Place - Trophy
1ST Place - $500
2ND Place - $250
1ST Place - $250
2ND Place - $150
PENALTY LIST / THINGS TO KNOW
This list indicates everything that can and will result in point deduction or even disqualification at the discretion of the judges.
• Financial Clearance is needed to enter the building and be eligible to compete on competition day.
• All music must be clean. NO PROFANITY!!
• Any field-show that uses regular music will result in point deductions.
• $10 weekly penalty for music not turned in on time.
• Any throwing of props or objects at the opposing team will result in immediate disqualification for that round for stands.
• Excessive use of gymnastics/ acrobatics in fieldshow and combined creative will result in point deduction at the discretion of the judges.
• Anything that will slow down the competition for any category will result in point deduction and for stands will result in a forfeit of the current round. This includes but is not limited to powder, confetti, water, etc.)
• ALL Environmental Props must be approved. This includes but is not limited to water, fire, fog, etc.)
• If your props were not approved before the show, you will not be able to bring them inside.
• You are only allowed 1 staff for every 8 performers, extra staff must buy a ticket to get in/ receive a pass.
• Performers aren’t allowed to enter the building or perform without having a liability release form signed by parent and coach. If over 18 it just needs to be signed by the performer and the coach.
• All approvals are made through Dorian (email@example.com).
CONCESSION STAND INFO
$2 Hot Dogs
$3 Nachos with Cheese